Sunday, May 15, 2005

Darjeeling


I began a new era of my life from 2nd May 2005, when I joined our Darjeeling Office. Darjeeling, as many already know, is a very popular hill station. It is affectionately called "The queen of hills". My original hometown is Siliguri, which is not very far from Darjeeling(about three hours motorable journey). One of my colleagues took me to a dingy hotel and said that my accomodation has been arranged there, on monthly rental basis. They will provide both fooding and lodging. I was very much disappointed to see the state of the hotel. I decided that I will have to change my accomodation on the first opportunity. In spite of the low standard of the hotel, I was quite happy because I was looking forward towards my stay at Darjeeling with much enthusiasm. The hotel is located at "Tungsung", which is about 7 minutes walk from The Mall. The bathrooms were horrible and the food matched them. But the good thing about the place is that here I got acquainted with many good people such as Srikant, Lakrada, Subirda & Barun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its nice 2 c
Yo Green car's up & running

& all da pix of darj

getchu l8r...

AddThis